Wednesday, July 16, 2014

Winners #10 Challenge.

Thank you all for joining in my One Layer only challenge.
There were four new players  joining in this time .
It's nice to meet you all.
Hope you will play again.
The standard of cards was really high.
I just couldn't get my selection  down any lower than  five
so
Here are my Top 5.
In numerical order.
Deepti     (7)
Lynne K.  (17)
Sandy J.   (18)

Heidi         (20)
Elizabeth R.         (22)
Congratulations ladies and please help yourselves to
The Top 3 badge from the side bar.

Now onto the  Winner.
picked by true randon number generator.

Toni at FHC (27)
Please send me your details Toni
to the email address
in the side bar letting me know the prize that you have selected shown in #10.
Please also take your Winners badge as well from the side bar.
Thank you to everyone for fluttering by.
Love to see you all again in #11.

4 comments:

Heidi Weaver said...

thank you for including me in the top 3. I'm thrilled to get the button to display on my blog.

Sandra H said...

Many congratulations to you all x

Lynne K said...

Thanks, Mrs. A, and congratulations to Toni, and the other top 5 entrants. x

ElizabethR said...

Ooo thank you I've been away and only just seen this, thank you so much. My little card has now gone to live at the IndigoBlue HQ xxx