Wednesday, November 18, 2015

Winners #42

Well girls what can I possibly say other than 
I'm speechless at the lovely cards you have
produced with this zig zag theme. 
You have really done me proud.
Thankyou all.

I new player fluttered in this time.
Welcome to my Butterfly World. 

Here are my Top 3  makes for this challenge.
In numerical order


(23) Veerle
I looked at this card for a long time
Then I finally got it!!! 
Check out the lines zig zagging across themselves. 
Brilliant take on the theme. 

(27)  Samantha Wade
This card takes Vintage to a whole new meaning
all set on a zig zag base. 
(Samantha, also see below).

(28) Amanda.
Using pinking shears to create her design.

Congratulations Ladies please help yourselves to the top 
3 badge
from the side bar.

It gives me great pleasure to announce
the Winner for this challenge
Picked by Random org
(I'm working from my iPad so can't show)
 as she has played along week after week
and always gives encouragement to others.     
My Winner for # 42 is:
(20) Jenny Lawrence 
A black and white master piece. 

Congratulations Jenny.
Please send  your details to the email address
In the side bar letting me know the prize
You have selected shown in # 42.
Please also take your winners badge from the side bar. 

Now there are 2 Wow  prizes this time for 
cards that had me looking twice .
(26)  Pat
Poppies on a ziz zag embossed base. 

&
(27) Samantha Wade
Vintage to perfection.

Pat and Samantha please email me your details
to the address in my side bar
and  a Raspberry Road Gift  certificate
will be winging it's way to you. 

Hope to see you back in #43
Hugs Mrs A. 

5 comments:

Jenny L said...

Hi Mrs A,
I am a happy bunny today at becoming the winner of this challenge.
Thank you so much for this wonderful challenge, and all your hard work involved with it.
I will be emailing you shortly with my choice of prize.
Congrats to the show cased cards too, not an easy job with such wonderful entries.
Lots of crafty love. Jenny Lawrence.

Veerle said...

Thanks for picking me as one of the top 3 Mrs.A and I'm glad you liked my zigzag interpretation. ;-)
Congrats also to all the other ladies.
Hugs, Veerle x

Barb said...

Congratulations to Jenny for winning the Butterfly Challenge and congratulations too on all the showcased entries. It's always a great challenge Thank You. Barbxx

Amanda said...

thanks for top 3'ing me, I was really stuck for inspiration. Congrats to Jenny for winning, stunning entry xx

Pat said...

Thank you so much Mrs A and I am very excited to have been chosen as an extra winner along with Samantha especially as there were so many wonderful creations and some very clever interpretations here! x