Wednesday, January 13, 2016

Winners #45

Hello again.
Time to announce the winners of 
my Xanthine Challenge.
What an amazing amount of entries 41 in total.
See I told you it was simples!
4 new players decided to flutter by too.
Welcome to you all.
I loved seeing all your ways of using 
yellow along with your butterflies.

Top 3
In numerical order they are

(6)  Terrie
(Ombre effect using paint card shade samples)

(8)   Loreal Blondi
 (With stunning photography  effects)

(23) Samantha Wade
(Beautiful mixed media card.)

Congratulations Ladies please help yourselves to the top
3 badge
from the side bar. 

I have 2 Wow Prizes this time 

These 2 ladies cards just blew away.

(16)  Joan W.

&

(17)  Kate P.

Joan and Kate please get in touch via the
email in my side bar and a $10 gift voucher from

D A I S I E company
will be fluttering your way.


Now onto the  Winner picked by Random Org

(13)  ScrAPpamondo (AliceP)

Congratulations Alice .

Please  get in touch using the email address
in the side bar letting me know  which prize
 you would like to receive Shown in # 45
 Please also take your Winners Badge from the side bar.

Hope to see you all back in # 46.

8 comments:

Veerle said...

Congrats to all winners.

Amanda said...

Congratulations to all the winners, such a variety of projects & techniques used through out. I thoroughly enjoyed my time as Guest Design on this challenge and loved looking at all your awesome projects, all very inspirational. Thanks Mrs A! x Amanda

terrie said...

Congrats to all the winners....
Thank you for picking my card as a top three winner...I had fun using the paint chips for my card.....

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

Oh, WOW!!! I'm so lucky!!! Yay!! :D Thanks so much! I enjoyed to play and very happy to have been picked by Mr Linky!!
Congrats to all, I have seen a lot of fabulous cards in the challenge#45 with amazing inspirations!!

mamapez5 said...

I'm 'wow' factor. Thank you so much. And congratulations to all the other winners. There were some beautiful cards in this challenge. Kate x

KT Fit Kitty said...

Woohoo! So happy to see my friend Alice P. as the winner and my friend Terrie as a top pick! Way to go, ladies! Congrats to all the winners, picks, and wows!

Barb said...

Congratulations to all the winners. It was a fun challenge and some great inspiration. Barbxx

Loreal Blondi said...

Great to see that my card is one of 3! Thank You!Congratulations to all Winners!