Wednesday, April 05, 2017

Winners #75

Everyone has surprised and delighted me with their entries for this challenge.   Thankyou all for continuing to play along. There were 4 new entrants  this time  and several of you did 'Repeat' entries!! 44 players  and my first sort through gave me so many Top 3's that there  is no Top 3  this time. It was giving me such a headache choosing that I have done a  Top 6!

In Numerical order they are

(8) Elly



 (19) Karen


(33) Lia


(34) Sathya


(40) Sandra


(44) Leanne



Congratulations to everyone. Please take a bow and help yourselves to the  Top 3 badge from the side bar.

Now onto the Winner picked by Random Org.


(30) ScrAPpamondo (Alice P.)



Congratulations Alice.
Please get in touch using the email address in the sidebar letting me know which prize you would like to receive shown in #74.
Please also take the Winners Badge from the side bar.

The Winner of the 
Stamography
'Butterflies with Lily '
Clear stamps

for using both Repeat  and the  colour Night sky  + your  Butterfly
is

(11) Ginny B


Congratulations. Ginny.
Please get in touch using the email address in the side bar. 
Please also take the Winners Badge from the side bar.

Hope to see you all back in #76.


9 comments:

Jane said...

Beautiful work. Well done to all x

Marianne said...

Congrats to the winners. Beautiful creations!

Pen Sunshinepen said...

Beautiful selection and well done to the winners xx

Lia said...

I see that you have chosen my card for the top-6 and I am so glad about that! Thank you so much Mrs. A. ! I was much fun making it.
Lia xx

Preeti D. (aka Dutt Preety) said...

amazing cards by everyone!! love them :) congrats to the winners
no wonder you had a tough time choosing, I kept going back to have a second look at the stunners. So inspirational.
Hugs
Preeti

Fikreta said...

great projects!
congrats to all!

Karen Petitt said...

Thank you so much Mrs A!!! Congrats to the other winners too xx

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

Wow, stunning creations from the top 6!! And such a surprise for my won!! Thank you!!
Congrats to all the ladies!

ellyscard creatief said...

Thanks for chosen my boxcard for the top 6.
Congratulations for the winners.